Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Aggie isn't so Little anymore

I was looking through pictures earlier and I found pictures of when we first brought Aggie home and I couldn't get over how big he has gotten. He looks like a monster now compared to then. This is the first day we brought him home.


And this is him now.
He's only 3 1/2 months old!!!

I can't believe how small he was it just blows my mind now. He was so calm and sweet and had that cute puppy breath and now he's huge and jumps like a maniac and can reach the countertops and get stuff off of them. He climbs up and sits at the dinner table and we have to make him get down. He doesn't even try to eat the food while he's up there it's like he just thinks he's part of the family so since the fourth chair is empty it is meant for him to sit in. He goes through bones like they're candy. We have to buy him a new pack every single week. We bought the sour apple spray that now when he sees the bottle he runs laps throughout the living room like a race horse and barks. Dalton thinks that is hilarious and jumps up and down for him to keep going. It's funny to watch him run because he scoots his butt under him if that makes any sense, haha. The little duck that he used to lay so cute on
Well now all the does it hump the poor thing to where that poor duck never even gets a break. I tried to wash it last weekend because it smelled like a dirty dog because as soon as we let him in front going outside to potty he runs and jumps on it and starts throwing it in the air so it smells like wet and stinky dog. When I put it on the stairs he grabbed it and ran downstairs with it again and then I brought it in the utility room and he grabbed it again and ran downstairs. After struggling with him and his duck I finally closed the utility room door and he still managed to get in there and grab it so we had to bring it immediatley to the washing machine and throw it in there before he could get up and get it out. I don't know what it is but he is obsessed with that thing. That's another thing DOORS. All of the sudden now he can open the backdoor to let himself back into the house when he's done going potty. What dog does that?? Usually they let you know they're ready to come in but not him he just brings himself in and leaves the backdoor open. Thanks Aggie all the bugs come in to then haha. At least he is potty trained though and he walks wonderful on a leash because those are the two important things to me. I don't want my house smelly from his droppings and I don't want to be dragged down the street. He's getting better with the chewing as long as we raise our voice he'll drop it and stop chewing it which is good. When we get back home we're going to get him fixed and he's going to obedient school so he can learn to sit lay down roll over and guard the house. I know he's going to be a good dog for one reason he's the easiest dog I've ever had to train. But he's also the biggest so I'm still getting used to his size. I'm used to chiuahuahs and lhasa apsos which are all under 20 pounds full grown and Aggie's daddy weighed a little over 110 so he's supposed to be around 115 so that's a big difference and getting used to:):):)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails