Well low and behold Dalton busted his lip last night. Chantz was cleaning all of the carpets getting the house ready for company to come over tomorrow and I was in the kitchen cleaning the appliances and all the dishes and getting everything organized and ready to go. I had the dishwasher opened and was washing something off in the sink and Chantz and Dalton were behind me Chantz was trying to get whatever Dalton had in his hands. Well Dalton didn't want to give it to him and when he went to run away slipped on some water and fell smack dab on his lip on the corner of the dishwasher. It is a HUGE gash and I was really scared we were going to have to take him to the er to get stiches but luckily we were able to get the bleeding to stop. His frosty bear which has a washcloth cover helped stop the bleeding and the swelling go down. It's still a little swollen and there's still a red line going down his lip but at least it is 100% better than last night. WONDERFUL, just in time for Thanksgiving when everyone is coming to see him. I swear as soon as he gets one of his booboos to go away boom here comes another one. Dalton PLEASE slow down and stop acting so silly and crazy and be careful!!! And just to think he's only 18 months old right now ugh I can't imagine when he's older I have a hunch the er is going to know us by name. Anyways I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!! I will be cooking my first turkey this year yikes, so wish me luck:)
2 comments:
OH NO!! I hate when these incidents happen even when its not my child. Its makes my stomach hurt. I still cant bare to see Jace run on the concrete for fear he will trip over his own feet and smack his head open. Being a parent is very scary sometimes. Im glad he doesnt need stiches!!
I'm so sorry to read that! I can completely imagine that happening to Logan. I hope that his lip has healed now! Guess what? We have that frosty bear, too!!!
Post a Comment