Monday, November 23, 2009

Family Photos

Thursday night we went to take our family pictures that we take every year right before Thanksgiving. Last year I was very disappointed when we took them at Sears. They did a horrible job and we only bought a few. This year however they came out awesome. Our appointment was at 7 but they were overbooked so we didn't go back until 7:30. Waiting the 30 minutes made Dalton more cranky than he would have been at 7 but they still came out very nice compared to last years. We went to Picture People where Dalton also got his one year pictures done and we loved those as well. They got an A+ for these and his birthday ones so I think we will be using them from now on:):) They had Santa there if you wanted to take pictures with him and Dalton wanted nothing to do with him. He was telling him bye and waving to him for him to leave it was priceless. Santa kept saying ok I guess I'll go away if you don't want me here haha poor Santa:(:( Hopefully Dalton warms up to him when we take him to sit on him at the mall this weekend!!! I can't put some of them on here because we bought some for our moms and I know you look at our blog Gammy and Gigi so you will have to wait to see yours til Christmas. Then I'll put the rest of them up here...














3 comments:

Destiny Trevino said...

PRECIOUS!! Picture people are good!

Anonymous said...

Those are excellent pictures!!!! Am so glad they came out!!! I love your new header, too. I will have to try Picture People sometime, I think it's at our mall!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful family. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails