Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Night Family Nights

Two weeks ago we started something special for Dalton. "Friday night family night"!!! On the 18th we brought him to Chuck E Cheese and ate pizza and some yummy cinammon sticks and then played and played and played until Mommy's arm felt like it was going to fall off. Dalton won a chuck e cheese basketball thanks to Daddy playing the football throwing game and breaking the record!!! I'll have to add a picture of Dalton with it. The last time we were at Chuck E Cheese they had Toddler Zone which was great but this time they had rearranged everything and put this huge climbing slide thing in it's place. I thought Dalton wasn't going to like it since it was so big but I went with him and he had a great time in there. He was laughing the whole time when we were crawling around the tubes. Dalton's other favorite ride is the car that he can sit next to Chuck E in. That ride takes pictures of you while you're on the ride and his two are amazing. I'll be posting those too once I get them uploaded. For some reason my camera always dies when we go to Chuck E Cheese!!! Weird. Since it died this time we only got three pictures of Dalton and I climbing in that big jungle gym thing.



Last Friday before we went to go get Aggie we stopped at this place in Conroe that Chantz kept telling us was the "best burgers in the world" so we ate there and boy it was good. I love their food and now we will probably be eating there a whole lot more!!! It's called Kountry Kafe I think but I can't remember for sure I just know it was two words and both words start with Ks and should've started with something else, ha!! There were some games inside the restaurant so of course Chantz and Dalton played them. I'm serious anytime there is a game those two are playing it!!!:) Dalton got really into driving the car though it was funny to watch him. He kept trying to make them crash and Chantz had to show him how to stay on the road. They came in 5th out of 10 though so they did pretty good!!!




It was cute because he kept looking at me to make sure I was watching him have a good time;) He loved touching the gears to the right of the steering wheel. Good thing they were driving an automatic or the car would've died!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looked like so much fun!!! What a cutie you have!!! :) I can't wait to do something like this with my son. . .maybe this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails