Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Decor Preview

Update: 10/1 Southern Hospitality was doing a linky on fall so I decided to link up this post with it. You can view all the great fall links here. They have some great ideas for fall decorating!!!! I should hav eput more of my fall decorations pictures but I haven't had time to upload them to the computer yet...sorry but stay tuned they will be here soon!!!


I thought I would put up pictures of our fall decorations in the breakfast room so you can see a sneak peak at the start of our fall decor in the house. This is the room that has the least amount of fall decorations in it but I will show you what it looks like to get started with the season. The only decorations are on our breakfast room table and in the plant to the side of the table in the corner. I don't have pictures of it but there's a little scarecrow sitting in the plant.

My centerpiece for the table is usually a black bowl filled with grapes and some other fruit. Our kitchen which connects to this room is chef themed and this room is wine themed so I thought the bowl with grapes and oranges goes perfect. During fall I put the fruit in this pumpkin bowl. I got it at Kohls during christmas season so it was only like 2.50 instead of 24.99. I am definitely going back there this year to see what else I can pick up for cheap.
These chair covers I just bought this year because I just couldn't resist myself. My grandma has some snowman ones for Christmas and I fell in love with them last year at Christmas time so I wanted some for ours too. I will be looking for the santa ones around Christmas time but for now we have the boy and girl scarecrows.

That's all for now. I know it's a short post and not a whole lot of decor but I'm going to wait to post the rest of our fall decorations which is a ton haha until after we get back from vacation. And I've been super busy getting us packed and ready to go plus getting all my school work turned in so I won't have to worry about it while we're in Florida. Hope all of you are having a good week so far;)


7 comments:

Destiny Trevino said...

These are adorable!! I love it. The only decorated for fall/halloween is our entertainment center and the outside. I wanna go splurge on more stuff for the inside but Joey already wants to kill me ;).

You have such a good eye for things!

Lindsey said...

I HEART your fall decor. You've inspired me to finally pull mine out of storage. It's hard to get inspired when it is still so hot here!

I had a mole removed from my left foot because they thought it was cancerous. Luckily, it wasn't but they took a lot of skin and it's taking forever to heal. I'm getting the stitches out tomorrow. Yea!

Shanty 2 Chic said...

Came to look at your Fall decor but just wanted to tell you what a BEAUTIFUL family you have...
~Whitney

Cindy said...

Oh my, I love those chair covers, perfect for kids! Hugs, Cindy S.

Sherri said...

The chair covers are just BEAUTIFUL!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

so cute, thanks for joining the party!

Marie said...

Hello Angela - I'm lovin' those CUTE scarecrow chair covers! Oh my, they made me giggle. I have 4 kids who would love something like that. What a fun way to decorate the dining room. Thank you for sharing!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails