Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy Weekend

Well this weekend is going to be very busy for us. We have to get Aggie's shots, Dalton's hair cut, Chantz's hair cut, Pack, Find Dalton a carry on bag, Get all the snacks for the airplane, drop our suitcases off at our Grandma's house since they are driving (we skipped out the cost per luggage that way, ha) and my Uncle from Fort Worth is going to be in town and my best friend from California is going to be in town. Plus, every first weekend of the month we always do our deep cleaning of the house and since we won't be here next weekend for the first one we are going to have to do it this weekend. We have to get both vehicles oil changed, and we're supposed to pick up our dining room table too. I know Chantz is going to want to watch at least one game during all the craziness and I need to finish all my school work and get caught up for us to leave on vacation. Whew that's alot. I hope all of you have a nice RELAXING weekend and all I can say is TGIF!!!!:):):)

1 comment:

Destiny Trevino said...

Love the signature & new page look :) and YOU & the family of course!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails