First for Valentines Day which was over a whole month ago, we went to the Valley to see my family. I haven't seen my grandparents on my Dad's side since I was in 7th grade and I really wanted them to see Dalton. It's an eight hour drive down there so we had to wait until we thought he would be ready to sit that long in a car because before now we sure would have had alot harder time with him then we did. On the way down there we left in the evening so we stopped for dinner and let him get out and play so he wasn't bad at all. He was sleeping when we arrived however as soon as he went in my grandparents house and everyone was so happy to see him he got a second wind. Aunt Letty, Uncle Mario, and Grandma and Grandpa were there waiting for us and we were later joined by Aunt Martha. Here are some pictures of us the first night we pulled in before we went to Aunt Martha's to sleep.





That night after we visited for a little while we left to go stay at Aunt Martha's house with her. Aunt Martha and I stayed up for a little while goofing off and catching up which was alot of fun:) Stay tuned for the rest of our trip to the Valley along with Superbowl Sunday, park visits, start of spring, house renovations, spring break, st patricks day and the Houston Rodeo.
3 comments:
That's great that you were able to take Dalton there and see your family after so many years!
Thank you for the comment on my post today, that is so cute about Dalton and the bunnies :-) I hope you had a great spring break last week, it sounds like you were busy installing your floors. Thank you for the St Patrick's Day wish! I hope you all had a great day!
Chantz was right, you look just like your aunt from your dad's side! Its good you got to let Dalton meet all of them and have a get together after soo long.
Chantz was right, you look more like your aunt from your dad's side! Its good yall got a chance to take Dalton to meet them and have a reunion after so long.
Post a Comment