Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dalton Walking!!!

Dalton took his first steps a while ago back on good friday but he actually just took off walking out of no where on May 23rd at Pops house. These are some pictures of him walking in our house when we got home.
My little Batman is running away from me with his book.

But now he's bringing it back to me so we can read it and lay down to go night night. Aren't these the cutest pajamas??? Thanks Uncle Mike and Aunt Tina:):):)
Obviously in this picture Dalton is yelling at me because I'm disturbing him while he's focusing on doing something lol. He's at the age where he wants to do everything himself and he doesn't want you to mess with him. My little independent pumpkin:):)


1 comment:

Destiny Trevino said...

Ok he is the cutest thing ever but i tell you that all the time! I cant wait to see him walking!! I love all his little outfits :)).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails